Organisation : City of Tshwane
Facility Name : CoT e-Recruitment System Register/Login
Applicable For : South African
Website : https://www.tshwane.gov.za/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is CoT e-Recruitment System?
CoT e-Recruitment System is implemented by City of Tshwane. It will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
Related / Similar Service : e-Tshwane Register New Account
However, registering your CV and/or receipt and acknowledgement of any kind by the City of Tshwane, shall not be an indication that your application will be successful and/or lead to employment.
The City of Tshwane shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from your use of the job opportunity section of this website.
How To Do CoT eRecruitment Registration?
1. Log in to Tshwane’s website: www.tshwane.gov.za
2. Please read the Data Privacy Statement (terms and conditions) before continuing. Click on Continue at the bottom of the Data Privacy Statement screen
3. Click on the Register button
4. Enter the following applicant data for registration:
** First name
** Cellphone number
** Last name
** User name
** Repeat Password
** E-mail address
** Repeat E-mail address
5. Accept the Privacy Statement by clicking on the checkbox
6. Click on Register button for CoT eRecruitment Registration
Register / Login Here : https://www.tshwane.gov.za/
An email will be sent to your email address(the address you specified on the registration page)External applicants must confirm their registration using the link in the email
How To Do CoT eRecruitment Login?
1. Click on the link received in the email for confirmation.
2. Click on Personal Career Pages to login.
3. Enter your user name (which you received in the email)
4. Enter the Password that you created during registration
5. Click on Log On button to log into CoT eRecruitment Portal
** You are responsible for updating your CV should any changes need to be made.
** Applicants should take note that they can be required to provide proof of original documents during the selection process.
** Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, religious belief, age, national origin, marital status, physical disability, HIV status, gender, social origin, culture, political opinion or conscience, and sexual orientation. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
** Please ensure that you have a complete CV with updated information related to your employment, qualification(s) and contact details.
** If a candidate does not comply with the appointment requirement(s) of the specific post(s), the application will not be considered.
** No late applications will be accepted.
** If you do not receive correspondence from our office within 21 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
** Applicants should take note that they can be required to provide proof of original qualification documents during the selection process.
** Please Read Instructions very carefully and scroll down to click Continue to Proceed or Exit to Cancel
** Please note that the CoT e-Recruitment system is compatible with Internet Explorer (IE) browser. Make sure to use IE when applying.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Important Information From Comments
Error / Problem:
1. The e-recruitment site is the worst out of all the municipalities, they should create a new system that is user friendly, everytime I login, I need to change my password, and changing it is also a nightmare on its own. They should just shut down their entire system, it’s trash.
2. Accessing your e-recruitmet is a nightmare. The server is always not available. What could be the issue? Kindly advise.
Most of the commenters commented that, the e-recruitment site is not working.