|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : MultiChoice (Pty) Ltd /Supersport.Com
Competition Name : Spur – Springboks, June International Competition :
Applicable For : SA citizens only
Competition Deadline : 26 Jun 2017
Prize : R10 000 in Spur vouchers.
Website : https://www.supersport.com/competitions/2017BoksJune
Spur – Springboks June International Competition :
** Information will be kept confidential
** Conditions apply
Related : MultiChoice supersport Volvo – Golf : www.southafricain.com/7354.html
** Competition is limited to SA only
** The competition is limited to active and paid up DStv subscribers, and is restricted to the principal account holder
** One entry per person per question per day is allowed
** There are 10 x R1 000 Spur vouchers up for grabs
Standard Competitions Terms & Conditions :
1. These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with the MultiChoice South Africa Group (“MultiChoice”). Competition specific rules may apply in addition to these standard terms and conditions to supplement these standard terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between these standard terms and conditions and any competition specific rules, the competition specific rules will apply.
2. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
3. The competition is not open to :
3.1 directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Naspers Group of companies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
3.2 the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in above.
4. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
5. You may not participate in or win a competition if you have won a competition promoted by us within the past three months, save for competitions wherein the price is a ticket to attend an event, in which case the waiting period will be one month. You will be eligible to participate in a competition promoted by us after the expiry of three or one month/s, whichever is applicable, three months after the date on which you won the last competition.
6. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, the telephone calls / text messages you make will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. “Free” minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.